This article covers how to: Set Waypoints and Calculate Distance Between Waypoints.
To set Waypoints:
1. Move the cursor to the point you want to save and tap on the Waypoints button.
2. Name the Waypoint and tap Save.
3. To access the Waypoint information at any time, tap on the Waypoint on the map, then tap on the Waypoint name at the bottom of your screen.
4. Tap either of the Edit buttons to edit the name of the Waypoint or Notes. Tap the ellipse (three dots) in the upper righthand corner to delete the Waypoint. Tap the X in the upper left-hand corner to return to the map.
To Calculate Distance Between Waypoints:
1. Tap on one of the Waypoints on the map, then tap on the Waypoint name at the bottom of your screen.
2. Tap Select Point.
3. Tap on your Current Location or on another of the Waypoints you have set up. Then tap Done.
4. The distance information will then appear. If you want to see the distance to another saved Waypoint or your current location, click on the name of the Waypoint on the right in blue, then tap another Waypoint or your Current Location.
*Note: You can toggle Waypoints to show or not show on your map or saved imagery in the Imagery & Overlays section.