- Read this article to choose the right plan: Should I get a monthly or annual membership?
- You cannot switch to monthly during an annual billed term. Cancel your subscription, and once the current billing terms ends, resubscribe to the monthly option.
Paid for Premium through the app (billed by Apple or Google Play)?
You can change your subscription plan through your App Store account. See the relevant instructions below:
- Cancel, pause, or change a subscription on Google Play
- How to switch to a different subscription plan (Apple)
Paid for Premium through our website (billed by FishTrack directly)?
Monthly to Yearly
1. Login to the FishTrack.com website, and from the homepage, hit Account.
2. Choose SUBSCRIPTION from the top banner and see your current monthly plan, with an option to GO YEARLY at a cheaper rate.
3. When upgrading from monthly to annual billing, a credit worth the reminder of your current monthly subscription will be deducted from the full annual charge.
Yearly to Monthly
Cancel your subscription, and once the current billing terms ends, resubscribe to the monthly option.
If you joined Yearly in error, contact firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your account, and they may be able to help you out.