The following steps will cancel the auto-renewal for your Premium subscription:
1) Log in to Fishtrack.com. Click on My Account in the dropdown under your name.
2) Go to your Subscription tab.
3) On your Subscription page, click: CANCEL FISHTRACK SUBSCRIPTION?
4) On the next page, click: CONTINUE TO CANCEL
5) Your auto-renewal has now been cancelled. You will now see the date of your expiration on your Subscription page.
Cancelling your auto-renewal stops your subscription from renewing on the next billing date. However, you will still be able to access Fishtrack Premium for the remainder of your current subscription.
If you cancel your auto-renewal and decide you do want to continue your subscription, you can manually renew your subscription after it expires.