The following steps will cancel the auto-renewal for your Premium membership:
1) Log in to Fishtrack.com. Click on My Account in the dropdown under your name.
2) Go to your Subscription tab.
3) On your Subscription page, click: CANCEL FISHTRACK SUBSCRIPTION?
4) On the next page, click: CONTINUE TO CANCEL
5) Your auto-renewal has now been cancelled. You will now see the date of your expiration on your Subscription page.
Cancelling your auto-renewal stops your membership from renewing on the next billing date. However, you will still be able to access Fishtrack Premium for the remainder of your current membership.
If you cancel your auto-renewal and decide you do want to continue your membership, you can manually renew your membership after it expires.