Can I get a refund?

If you would like to inquire about receiving a refund and cancelling your account, believe that you have been mistakenly billed or double-billed, or have any questions about a charge from FishTrack, follow these steps: 

1) Submit a request with the Request Type: Billing Assistance

2) Include the following information:

  • Name on Account
  • Email Address on Account
  • Type of Credit Card billed (Visa, MasterCard, etc)
  • Last 4 digits on Credit Card billed
  • Most Recent Date billed

3) Any other relevant information (e.g. a screenshot of your bank statement with the charge or a copy of your email receipt) can expedite the process of receiving your refund.


If you cancel the auto-renewal on your account, this does not generate a refund. Refunds must be requested directly from Support.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 4 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.